- MZL-52 is based on low-voltage dropout. Timer begins delay when ignition is turned off and the built-in detector detects voltage dropping
- Battery guard system
- Emergency override switch provides a convenient way to restore power to your equipment by holding the button in.
- Protects communication equipment
- Low voltage detector (10.5 v)
- Over voltage protection (17 v)
- Automatic On/Off
- Very reliable & accurate
- Programmable with external DIP switch for selecting and adjusting time delay
- Built-in diagnostic red LED indicates timing functions active when flashing
- Engineered electronically for reverse polarity protection
- Potted compound construction. Solid state, sealed against vibration and moisture.
- 6 Position Terminal Block with 6 Mini Fuse holders
- Delay time range: from 15 minutes to 8 hours. Tolerance plus (+) or minus (-) 10%
- Allow 3-5 seconds for delay on break at ignition switch connection for delay activation
- For installation, connect 10 Ga. red wire to the battery positive (+) post and the black wire 18 Ga. to the battery negative (–) post.
|Mounting Hole Center
||2.250 x 2.250
||Impact Resistant ABS thermoplastic
|Load Current Rate
||30 amps 12 VDC
||10 VDC min - 18 VDC max
|Low Voltage Disconnect
|Over Voltage Disconnect
||-40 F to +185 F
Caution: An appropriate size fuse circuit breaker must be used to ensure safety.