- Battery guard system
- Emergency override switch provides a convenient way to restore power to your equipment by holding the button in.
- Protects communication equipment
- Low voltage detector (19 v)
- Over voltage protection (30 v)
- Automatic On/Off
- Very reliable & accurate
- Programmable with external DIP switch for selecting and adjusting time delay
- Built-in diagnostic red LED indicates timing functions active when flashing
- Engineered electronically for reverse polarity protection
- Potted compound construction. Solid state, sealed against vibration and moisture.
- Easy external connection with .250 male tab mating with .250 female disconnect
- Delay time range:from 15 minutes to 8 hours. Tolerance plus (+) or minus (-) 10%
- Allow 3-5 seconds for delay on break at ignition switch connection for delay activation
- For installation, connect both .250 male tabs (+) to the battery positive post and .250 male tab (-) to the battery negative post. Connect the ignition switch .250 male tab to fuse block (AM/FM radio) or cigarette lighter.
|Mounting Hole Center
||3.5in with #6 screws
||Impact Resistant ABS thermoplastic
|Load Current Rate
||30 amps 24 VDC
||18 VDC min - 33 VDC max
|Ignition Switch Trigger
||10.4 - 15.0 VDC, 10mA
|Low Voltage Disconnect
|Over Voltage Disconnect
||-40 F to +185 F
Caution: An appropriate size fuse circuit breaker must be used to ensure safety.