- Heavy Duty 200 amp encapsulated Delay Timer.
- Emergency override switch provides a convenient way to restore power to your equipment by holding the button in for 5-8 seconds.
- Protects communication equipment
- Low voltage detector (10.5 v)
- Over voltage protection (17 v)
- Automatic On/Off
- Very reliable & accurate
- Programmable with external DIP switch for selecting and adjusting time delay
- Built-in diagnostic red LED indicates timing functions active when flashing
- Built-in green LED for power idication
- Engineered electronically for reverse polarity protection
- Potted compound construction. Solid state, sealed against vibration and moisture.
- Delay time range:from 15 minutes to 8 hours. Tolerance plus (+) or minus (-) 10%
|Mounting Hole Center
||5.250 x 2.250
||Impact Resistant ABS thermoplastic
|Load Current Rate
||200 amps@73ºF 12 VDC
|Max Inrush Current
||300 amps for 3 sec @ 13.5 VDC
||10 VDC min - 18 VDC max
|Ignition Switch Trigger
||10.4 - 15.0 VDC, 10mA
|Low Voltage Disconnect
|Over Voltage Disconnect
||-40 F to +185 F
Caution: An appropriate size fuse circuit breaker must be used to ensure safety.